Paper Posies respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Paper Posies would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Information that we collect
Your contact information, including:
- Named individuals
- Telephone details and email addresses
- Information about what products you have ordered from us
- Information about what productss you have enquired
- Correspondence between you and Paper Posies
- Your accesses to our website
What we do with your information
We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
- We do not provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us
- We do not store credit card details or personal financial details
- We monitor and store your online requests for web pages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business